WHAT | You will be responsible for...
- Handling customer enquiries and requests
WHAT | You should...
- Assist to organise and supervise project
- Handling all related works including interior design concept and presentation, cost estimation, documentation and site co-ordination works
- Diploma or above in interior design or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years solid working experience in all phase of design & documentation in the Commercial & Residential interiors works
- With strong hand sketch perspective drawings skills will be an advantage
- 2D & 3D drawings is a must
- Good team player with mature working attitude
- Self-motivated, aggressive, responsible and able to work under pressure
|Yr(s) of Exp
|Mode of Employment