WHAT | You will be responsible for...
FHKDA is now seeking a capable personnel for managing international design events to be held later this year and the coming year.
- provide a full range of support to the Executive Secretary on managing projects;
- assist the Project Coordinator in project planning and related administrative work;
- handle related correspondence professionally including preparation of letters, fact sheets, and reports, etc.;
- perform other duties as assigned by the Project Coordinator(s).
WHAT | You should...
- University degree preferably in Design/Design Management/Business Management;
- over 5 years of relevant work experience in project management working with professional bodies or education institution;
- has good connections with diverse stakeholders of the design industry in Hong Kong, Mainland and overseas preferable;
- with past experience in organising and managing international conference/event and educational projects;
- knowledgeable of InDesign, Flash, Powerpoint, Excel, and Word;
- has substantial experience in managing online/digital communication platforms;
- fluent in English, Cantonese and Putonghua is a must;
- be able to work independently with sense of urgency and ability to deliver under tight timelines, managing budget, planning schedule, liaising with overseas partners and suppliers, while also a good team-player and be able to supervise a small team;
- immediately available is an advantage.
* candidate may need to travel frequently to Mainland and overseas
Interested party please send in your C.V with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Yr(s) of Exp
|Mode of Employment