WHAT | You will be responsible for...
- provide a full range of support to the Project Consultant on managing projects;
- assist the Project Director in project planning and related administrative work;
- handle related correspondence professionally including preparation of letters, fact sheets, and reports, etc.;
- perform other duties as assigned by the Project Director.
* candidate may need to travel frequently to Mainland and overseas
Interested party please send in your C.V with expected salary to email@example.com (please quote reference: DB015)
WHAT | You should...
- University degree preferably in Design/Design Management/Business Management;
- over 6 years of relevant work experience in project management working with professional bodies or education institution;
- has good connections with diverse stakeholders of the design industry in Hong Kong, Mainland and overseas preferable;
- with past experience in organising and managing international conference, public event and educational projects;
- knowledgeable of InDesign, Flash, Powerpoint, Excel, and Word;
- has substantial experience in managing online/digital communication platforms;
- fluent in English, Cantonese and Putonghua is a must;
- (for the post of Project Manager) be able to work independently with sense of urgency and ability to deliver under tight timelines, managing budget, planning schedule, liaising with overseas partners and suppliers, while also a good team-player and be able to supervise a small team;
- immediately available is an advantage.
|Yr(s) of Exp
|Mode of Employment